There are a lot of things you can do with cryptocurrencies. If you are entirely new to this process it can seem tricky and intimidating. The process and the measures that come with it, are needed to make sure that the world of cryptocurrencies is safe and protected. Understanding this process is a vital part and can prevent a lot of frustration. Once you are familiar with blockchain transactions you will notice that participating in the world of cryptocurrency is not that difficult after all.
Your personal wallet
When you place a sell order, you need to transfer the coins from your personal wallet to the coin (wallet) address that we provide. A synchronized or opened wallet including the coins you want to sell, are required if you want to place an order. Please note that Anycoin Direct is not a wallet provider! Every cryptocurrency has it’s own variety of wallets and we urge you to find the wallet, best suited to your needs. For more information regarding our coins and their recommended wallets, check our 'Coins' category.
Selling your cryptocurrencies step-by-step
Want to sell cryptocurrency on Anycoin Direct using SEPA? Step-by-step, this guide will help you navigate through the process.
All our available coins can be found here and on the 'Sell order' page.
Step 1: Enter your amount
Once you have selected the coin you would like to sell, you will see the following screen:
Here you can enter the quantity (amount) of the coins you would like to sell or the amount of euro’s you want to receive by selling your cryptocurrency. When you enter the amount of cryptocurrency, or the amount of euro’s you want to receive, the opposite value will automatically show up adjusted to the current rate. Examples of this are presented in the following two scenario’s:
You want to sell for an amount of €250, the opposite quantity will automatically update to the current rate. In this case: 0.02836023 Bitcoin.*
You want to sell for an amount of 0,03 bitcoin, the opposite quantity will automatically update to the current price. In this case: €264.51.*
Please note, the actual price is updated every thirty seconds. When you enter the amount (in the quantity field) the current price will be calculated automatically.
Step 2: Selecting SEPA as your payout method
Selecting SEPA as your payout method can be done in three easy steps, which can be seen in the picture below:
- Select SEPA as your payout method.
- Enter your personal IBAN bank account number. Using someone else’s bank account is not allowed at Anycoin Direct. Please use your personal bank account. → For this example we have used our IBAN number, please do not use this for your personal orders! → Be aware that different countries can have different lengths and types of IBAN's, if you do not know your IBAN please consult your bank.
- Enter the name of the bank account holder. Since it is not allowed to transfer the payout to someone else (but you), the 'Account holder name' should match the name stated in your Anycoin Direct account. Using a different or fake name will result in a delay of your order.
Step 3: Transferring the coins to Anycoin Direct
Once you have selected the amount you would like to sell, entered your bank details and agreed to our terms and conditions, you can press the ‘Sell’ button. We can now proceed to the next step: transferring the coins from your wallet to Anycoin Direct. You will now enter the final sell order screen. In this screen you can find the following information:
- The exact amount of coins you must transfer to us.
- The coin address (wallet) you must transfer the coins to (this is the address of our wallet).
- The timer. You must complete the transfer within the given time frame.
- Your order overview.
In the final sell order screen, you will see a timer counting down. You must complete the transfer of the coins within the given time frame. If not, the order will be expired and the payout will not be completed. Complete the following steps, to transfer the coins from your personal wallet, to Anycoin Direct.
- Open your wallet
- Select send/withdrawal in your wallet and copy the coin address (2) provided by us, into the open field
- Enter the exact amount (1) of coins you must transfer*
- Send / Transfer the coins to the coin address (wallet)
- After the coins have been fully received (4), the order will be successful and the payout will be completed through an online bank transaction (SEPA)
Most wallets add an additional fee on top of the amount you are trying to transfer. Be aware of this, when you want to transfer the total amount in your wallet. The fee is needed to confirm the transfer in the blockchain. The higher the fee, the faster the confirmation. Every wallet has it’s own fee settings, so please check your personal wallet’s settings before transferring the coins.
Step 4: Completion of the SEPA sell order
The order will be completed once you have transferred the coins from your wallet to the address that we provided, within the given time frame. Whether the order is ‘Successful’ or ‘Failed’, can be seen in the order overview (4). If all the steps mentioned above are done correctly (correct information, correct addresses, sent amount includes fee and within the given time frame) your order will be processed automatically. Regarding SEPA, we strive to do all the SEPA payouts every day. Be aware that a bank transfer can take up to two working days, before the payout is visible in your bank account.
SEPA payouts during the weekend
SEPA payouts are depended on bank transfers. Because banks do not process transactions in the weekend, SEPA payouts done on Friday evening, Saturday or Sunday, will be processed on Monday morning.
Thank you for using Anycoin Direct! If you still have any questions regarding the 'Sell order' process or any question in general, do not hesitate to contact us through live chat (bottom-right on every page of our site), email (firstname.lastname@example.org), support ticket or by giving us a call (+31 (0) 413 747 174)